Molten Lava Mug Cake
This is the big decadent low-carb chocolatey cake you have been looking for, and it's totally up to you if you want to share!
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coffee extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 egg
- on low, microwave butter to melt in coffee cup
- add all ingredients besides egg and stir.
- add the egg and mix thoroughly
- (Optional) Add a spoonful of sugar free chocolate chips or chocolate squares to the middle of the cake batter. Do not mix throughout
- Microwave about 68 seconds, cake should be just slightly wet on top but not throughout.